Description du poste
Young Internet start-up (170 people), award winning, international (France, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, UK, Ireland) and backed by renowned investors and funds (ISAI, XAnge, Serena Capital, BPI), is looking for talented collaborators to accompany its international development.
In 2016, the company obtained the 2nd highest funding in the online travel industry in Europe. Thanks to its rapid growth, Evaneos doubles in size each year.
And in 2017, we’ve been really proud to get the “Start up of the year” award from Ernst & Young.
Founded by travel enthusiasts in 2009, Evaneos is the first website to directly connect travellers with local travel agencies around the world. Why? So that travellers can plan their holidays according to their personal needs and desires together with a local expert, without any intermediaries. 9 years later, Evaneos works with 1200 local agencies in more than 160 destinations and has already helped more than 200,000 travellers realise the trip of their dreams.
Uber connects customers with professional drivers. Airbnb connects travellers with property owners. Evaneos connects travellers with local travel agencies!
This position offers the unique opportunity to join a fast growing start-up that has responsible engagement in its DNA at a key stage of its development. After a powerful company seminar dedicated to Sustainable Development we’re now ready to accelerate our responsible transformation and you will be the one to lead this transformation.
What you will do:
As sustainable development coordinator your mission will include:
- Define and pilot the strategy for the sustainable development of Evaneos over the next three years
- Deploy and coordinate the new strategy to accelerate the change among our DMC’s community, Sales & Offer Evaneos teams
- Animate the Responsible Tourism Committee
- Assess feasibility of new projects such as micro-crédit, grants,…
- Work closely with the HR and internal communication to raise awareness among the employees and implement sustainable behaviour
- Participate actively to reach our 2020’s goal : be a Zero Waste Company
- Accompany the marketing community in their projects (communication, events, content creation….) and ensure that Evaneos’
- Branding fit with our values
- Manage your own budget in an autonomous way
- Do the strategic surveillance of the tourism market concerning sustainable development and innovation
- Serves as a liaison with diverse community groups for outreach and relationship development related to tourism.
- Be the voice of sustainability everywhere at Evaneos : IT, Office Management, HR, Marketing, Training,…